Friday, August 21, 2009

Re: Mail failure

You are running a very old version of xgate. You might consider upgrading.

try tools->purge restart files.

--luis


Bernard Lefevre wrote:
> For reasons unknown to me, the reception of messages has been blocked
> for "unknown exception". Probably one message sent to me had something
> in it that caused the system to crash. I am still able to send
> messages. Please, until further notice, DO NOT SEND MESSAGES TO ME.
> This would further inflate my incoming mailbox and create more problems.
> I will let you know as soon as the system is back to normal. I should
> be able to work on it whenever I am able to get a regular internet
> connection, either in Atuona in the coming days, or in Papeete early
> september.
> Thanks in advance
>


--


Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS
Director of Software Development, CTO
Global Marine Networks, LLC
StarPilot, LLC
Tel: 865-379-8723
Fax: 865-681-5017
E-Mail: lsoltero@globalmarinenet.net
Web: http://www.globalmarinenet.net
Web: http://www.starpilotllc.com

No comments: