Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Chapter


DSC07310
Originally uploaded by brisegalets
The circumnavigation is now over. Actually, in my mind, I was not sailing around the world. It's only that I had decided that to go to the Worldwide meeting of the brothers of the Coast in March 2010 in Sydney using my sailboat, and then, after the meeting to return to Norfolk again using my sailboat. It so happens that the optimum way of doing that was to continue sailing westward.
Anyhow, now that I have crossed my outbound wake, I am no longer in the "circum" mindset. I am cruising the Bahamas and Florida before returning home to Norfolk on May 1st.
Today, Brise Galets is leaving Papy Jovial in the care of Stephanie and Ezio and is going back to Virginia by way of Ferry and flight, to take care of admin chores, before returning to Lucaya on February 6th.
In the meantime, I won't have much to talk about.
See you in a week

No comments: